2nd Thursday Art & Wine Walk
in the Kirkland Warehouse Winery District
Join us on the 2nd Thursday of each month for a fabulous
art and wine walk.
Each winery ---Northwest
Cellars, Skylite Cellars, Waving Tree Winery--- will have a different artist in their space, and there will be snacks,
music ... and wine !
August 8th 4 - 8pm $15
- Northwest Cellars Paul Green and Eric Verlinde will be playing their awesome jazz and blues for us ! PLUS we will be featuring
the beautiful pet photography of Chris Rusnak. BONUS! Beth Wilson, an independent consultant from NYR Organic, will also join
us. NYR Organic is an organic skin care line made in England and is committed to healthy living and a healthy world.
- Skylite Cellars Sculptor, Robert Moreno,
has played with clay for most of his life. With fond memories of digging clay and building animals as a kid-12 years ago, Robert started taking classes at the Kirkland Arts
Center. He has been working in clay ever since.
of the ceramic firing range from pit-firing to cone10 functional ware. Pit-firing uses no glazes. All colors and effects are produced by salt and mineral vapors in the fire that are captured by the porous clay body.
Glazes are used in all other firing techniques. Visit Moreno's websitewww.remolinoarts.com for brief descriptions and examples. He thoroughly enjoys working
in ceramics, so much that he has started sharing this experience with children. "I'm in my second year
of teaching Clay Creations at KAC and I have been volunteering as an art docent at Robert Frost Elementary in Kirkland for
Local musician, Lindsay, is back by
popular demand! Her soulful vocals and acoustic pair perfectly with the current releases
at Skylite Cellars. Enjoy Lindsay as she plays 6 to 530 to 730pm!
Waving Tree Winery & Vineyards is hosting Colin R Clark who is a printmaker accredited from Foundazione il Bisonte per lo
Studio dell'Arte Grafica, Regione Toscana, Italia, and Unione Europea as a maestro stampatore e incisore (Foundation il Bisonte
for the Study of the Graphic Arts, Tuscany, Italy, and the European Union as a master etcher and pressman). Also,
Waving Tree will be offering gourmet cheese and salami platters $10.00
- Ticket Station at 11901 124th Ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
- $15 pp / 10 tasting tickets / $1 for extra tastings tickets
- CASH ONLY the night of the event
- BYOG (bring your own glass) $5 if you need a glass
- Pre-purchase at www.WoodWareWine.com
- Day of the event, CASH ONLY, at Northwest Cellars
- Ticket sales end at 7:00pm
- 10 tasting tickets (one
per pour) to use at the various tasting rooms.
- Extra tasting tickets available for purchase inside each winery.
- Each month has different color tasting tickets.
- Past tasting tickets cannot be used at the next wine walk.
- Dogs & kids welcome, as long as they are well behaved and friendly