Online tickets have ended.
Tickets for tonight's Halloween Wine/Beer/Spirit Walk are available from 4 - 7pm, CASH ONLY, at:
- Page Cellars (Main Ticket Station) 19495 144th Ave NE B -205
- Gard Vintners 19151 144th Ave.
NE, Unit D.
3rd Thurs Wine, Beer & Spirits Walk
in the Warehouse District
Several wineries, distilleries and breweries open their
tasting room doors and
for a flat price
of $20 guests taste award winning wine, spirits and beer.
17th 4-8pm $20
Wear a costume and receive lots of treats, including candy, bottle
discounts, special pours, choice of Halloween item and a $2 off coupon for a future wine walk.
Plus, the Seahawks game will be show on several big screens in a variety of tasting rooms.
is offering 15% all event bottle purchases to those people and dogs who are in costume
Eye of the Needle is hosting
Wear a costume and receive, from Woodinville Warehouse Wineries, $2 off a future wine walk
and some candy and a trick or treat bag.
Wine Diva Doggie shirts available for purchase!
The Collective on Tap is offering
a 3 Course Meal
Crafted is bring their homemade Dirty Jack Pumpkin Hand Pies to Dirty Bucket Brewery
Visit Piccola Cellars with your
Seahawks Blue and they will give you free tasting ticket!
Smasne Cellars is hosting Gobble & Crema Creperie Food
- $20 pp / 15 tasting tickets
/ $1 for extra tastings tickets
- CASH ONLY the night of the event
- BYOG (bring your own glass)
$5 if you need a glass
- Pre-purchase at www.WoodWareWine.com
- Day of the event, CASH ONLY, at:
- Page Cellars (Main Ticket Station)
19495 144th Ave NE B -205
- Gard Vintners 19151 144th Ave. NE, Unit D.
- Every 3rd Thurs, April - October
- Ticket sales end at 7:00pm
tasting tickets (one per pour) to use at the various tasting rooms.
- Distilleries offer complementary tastings
and do not require tickets.
- Extra tasting tickets available for purchase inside each winery.
- Wristband required for
- Each month is a different color wristband and tasting tickets.
- Past tasting tickets cannot be used at the
next wine walk.
- Tickets from 1st Thurs Wine & Spirits Walks are not valid at 3rd Thurs Wine, Beer &
- Dogs & kids welcome, as long as they are
well behaved and friendly
2013 3rd Thurs
Wine, Beer & Spirits Walks
2014 3rd Thurs Wine, Beer & Spirits Walks